« Home | Hijrah 1426... » | Originally, what I'm going to do is, when highligh... » | remember Effective Communication class? we were un... » | The Full-Length Features Menu...there are 2 videos... » | the 1st page you'll see in the DVD...the Main Menu  » | BVC's DVD Project...sort of... » | This Is Islam » | Always You » | lubang punyele besoo..ader 3 lagi...hampeh tanduk... » | pose poyo ditepi gelanggang human fussball...main... »

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 

WTF??!!!

assalamualaikum....it's been almost a week since my last entry...i'm not actually busy, probably somewhat lazy...things currently weren't so well for me...but anyway, let's start what happened last week...On Saturday, I've followed KUiTTHO's soccer team to UM for their last Uni-League game of the season...I wasn't really going to watch that game but I had to wait for Lann's bro, who wanted to see his younger brother's performance on the pitch...Guess what? KUiTTHO lost 2-0 and astonishingly, Lann failed to convert a penalty kick which might bring them back into the game...oh well, back to division 2...try again next season, lads...After the game, I stayed at my home at Putra Permai...it's been so long I haven't gone back...my parents were worried about how i've been doing all the time at KUiTTHO...it's just me, I felt like being a worthless son...KIDS, REMEMBER YOUR PARENTS!! On Sunday, I went to Low Yatt and bought lots of computer stuffs (what else?)...I almost landed myself a new processor and ram had not it wasn't available when I surveyed for it...well, I bought a lot of DVD+Rs, plastic cover, DVD labels and stuffs for my BVC Video Project disc...I hope it was worth it, coz you guys/girls will have to buy it!! HAHAHAA!!..I also bought a new carrying case and MemoryStick for my digital camera...I reached home about 1:30 am, with the help of Najib (thank you!!)...then, there was Economy test last night...the question was so hard that I almost unable to lift my pen to write anything!! of course, I didn't really study this subject so my mistake...Just now (this morning), I've got back my N.A. quiz..when looking at the marks, I felt like I'm the 'stupidest' boy in the class, scoring only 2 out of 14...I wonder if I have enough preparation for the 2nd test this friday..to make the matters worst, my 1st N.O.S. test result was only 42/100...and it's all because of the Linux question...the rest of my class also had this kind of problem...hmmm...enough of my babbling..let me just continue doing the DVD stuffs...

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date