« Home | This is my biodata menu...I do not know what else ... » | Classmates Part II...as usual, I cut-paste your fa... » | Damn busy! » | I modified the Classmates menu and ended up like t... » | WTF??!!! » | Hijrah 1426... » | Originally, what I'm going to do is, when highligh... » | remember Effective Communication class? we were un... » | The Full-Length Features Menu...there are 2 videos... » | the 1st page you'll see in the DVD...the Main Menu  »

Saturday, February 19, 2005 


PoliPD...this is my second full-length movie...we were the 'leftovers' that had to follow this trip while the rest of you went to the TNB power station (damn quota!!!)...So I couldn't feature all of your face in the video...pity me (and pity you too, I suppose...) Posted by Hello

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date