« Home | Good Luck 2 Me...and 2 U...and 2 Evryone!! » | Sleep Well Tonight » | Faltered.... » | ape cer psmku ini??!!!! » | celoteh hari ni... » | February » | Din Cipan....In Remembrance » | I Miss My Silent Heart... » | Heart Thoughts » | The Eastern Peninsular Trip »

Sunday, May 07, 2006 

nothing, just...nothing

assalamualaikum...

i've finished my final exam last wednesday...that was supposed to be my LAST EVER exam here....yeah, it supposed to be :(....and now is the preparation for the FYP Seminar. Everything should be ready; the presentation slides, the gadgets, the simulations, the brain (you'll need this when answering the panelists)...For them, this is the time for any last minute changes on notes, some tweaking on hardware, preparing for the thesis etc...For me, hmmm...give moral support to them, hahaha (this is the ONLY positive thing I could think of, apart from resuming my current unhealthy lifestyle :P)...No, seriously, I'll go and watch them present, and I could get some inputs for myself when my turn comes...

Other than that, it is simply "me, myself and I" in my pathetic life (ouch, that is really a heavy word, isn't it?)...it's no fun when there's simply nothing to do...maybe for another 2-3 weeks, then i'll have something...now, 'that' usual routine (eat, sleep, surf, games) is repeatedly over and over again....actually, i don't play games no more; it is the same game i played (read:FIFA) for many,many years and the outcome is the same (that is, i win everytime, of course!)...i really don't surf a lot; it the SAME website i visit everyday...Yahoo Mail, Friendster, Soccernet are the
defaults, some variations may include Torrentspy and Tomshardware and thats it...I do not even always open and write any entries here...you should already notice the difference between my early blog days and now...of course, it is expected...as in the early days, all of my friends are still here...we did a lot of wonderful stuffs here and there, and there's always have something to write about...in fact, almost everyday is a 'fun' day, a lot of happening things around us...ahh, those days...

Emm, where was I? ok, I don't eat a lot since I seldomly go out (or should I say, I COULDN'T always go out for certain reasons)...this is bad, very bad...apart from potentional health problems, to retain my thinness is never comes across my mind...but the wierd thing is, even when certain day I really did 'stuffed' myself, it doesn't add any significant weight on me...is there any 'being' in my stomach? hopefully not, who would forget to recite the prayer which we learned since kindergarten? (it's not itidakimasu, mind you..:p)...and finally, yeahh, I have an irregular sleep pattern lately...I thought that I managed to 'fix' it by sleep early just now (around 11pm), only to be awaken by someone for a late supper...(can't blame him, I NEED to eat a lot, remember?), and so, I'm staying up, writing this stew-pead blog...

what's this all about, you say...well, it is nothing, really...just to find a way to kill off some time from doing nothing,hahahahaha...I just need the exercise, to keep typing something, so my fast-and-accurate-finger-positioning typing skills would be retain, if not improve...who knows, when my future boss sees me, he might gives me a raise (and even, a tons of work, phewww...)...dream on...

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date