« Home | PoliPD...this is my second full-length movie...we ... » | This is my biodata menu...I do not know what else ... » | Classmates Part II...as usual, I cut-paste your fa... » | Damn busy! » | I modified the Classmates menu and ended up like t... » | WTF??!!! » | Hijrah 1426... » | Originally, what I'm going to do is, when highligh... » | remember Effective Communication class? we were un... » | The Full-Length Features Menu...there are 2 videos... »

Monday, February 21, 2005 

No Quadruple For Chelsea...

A couple of weeks ago, I whined about how sucks Arsenal can be, with the Premiership title fading away...and I also mentioned about the 'im'possibility of Chelsea to sweep clean all 4 cups...Well, yes indeed...Just now, the Blues lost 1-0 to Newcastle United a.k.a. Toons, courtesy of Patrick Kluivert header in 4th minute...Chelsea even have 3 players booked (with Carlo Cudicini sent off), while Newcastle, none...this was to show how desperate this teams wants to conquer English all-round...with this result, they may face even a bigger task to get over their confidence in the next massive match, Barcelona...and I have to say this, I don't think they going to win the Champions League either...so the only left is the Premiership title and Carling Cup...since their main talisman Arjen Robben is out injured, they really struggling to go on attack...remember that the statistic said that with Robben, goal-per-match ratio is 2.28 while without him, only 0.8...I was hoping that this is the time Chelsea have their crisis and beginning to drop points, like Man Utd and Arsenal had earlier...the Gunners currently seems to be back on their best, crushing teams without mercy (although the issue of going all-foreign players is still hot)...if they keep playing like this, then who knows, the title "may" be still in sight...

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date