« Home | mase BBQ kat rumah andy 3 minggu lepas...  » | it's been quite a while i haven't upload any photo... » | chelsea are the champions.... » | steal some time... » | back here... » | disastrous event! » | Farewell friends!! » | Back to normal... » | This is the DVD box wrapper...but i might use simp... » | how the DVD label looks like on the DVD...of cours... »

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 

Reds marching on...

let me quote something I wrote on 21st February 2005 about Chelsea's quadruple chase..
and I have to say this, I don't think they going to win the Champions League either...so the only left is the Premiership title and Carling Cup...
and so I predicted it correctly...Courtesy of Luis Garcia's early strike, Liverpool made it to the finals of the Champions League....for a team like Chelsea, whom the owner is a billionaire, have a total player worth of 200million+ pounds, have a great manager in Jose Mourinho...winning only 2 trophies is, well, "adequate" enough...but be warned to the Blues, next season will be different....there's a high probability that they will "not" win any trophy...you have my word...

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date