« Home | Back to normal... » | This is the DVD box wrapper...but i might use simp... » | how the DVD label looks like on the DVD...of cours... » | and the same goes to Coursemates Part 2  » | The Coursemates Part I : Re-designed. Notice that ... » | Good Luck in Final!! » | chances come begging... » | Countdown to Final... » | Class DVD nearly completed... » | Camna mau surf?? »

Sunday, March 27, 2005 

Farewell friends!!

we've just have a great (and sad) time at our BBQ party, right? well, it's nice to see most of us came and enjoy the night every last bit...together with our beloved friends who will leave us....I hope it is not forever and someday we will meet again...good luck to all of you who successfully graduate (I mentioned this yesterday...)..remember this, just like what I told you during the party...I'm very, very sorry if I was some anonymous guy who keep my mouth shut most of the time, looks unfriendly, looks serious...avoid talking, no eye contact...blablabla... i know that I might be looked 'sombong' or whatever...I regret that I can't change this stupid self-image problem that haunted me couple of years ago (it build up during my boarding school times)...I want to, but...well, I just don't know what to do...after 5 years, i feel that I was actually useless, and a 'no one' in the BVC class...I virtually have no contribution whatsoever to you...(the DVD is actually an attempt that I am 'something')...so for those who didn't know me better, I put all the fault, the blame on me...so for today, I've lost most of my friends and not going to see them for quite some time...without even knowing you better...the same also applies to who still have another semester or two...remember this, I actualy CARE whatever happened to our class, like deaths, couple/friend breakout, depressions, etc (whatever that is negative)...I'm very sensitive to these, and if there's any way I could help, I will...I felt there is a bond, a strong bond between us...we always mention that we are all united, and I hope itthat will never change...during the time some of our friend cried when they spoke their feelings, I felt very the sorrow inside you...it hurts, doesn't it? (It hurts more on the person's shoulder carrying it)...hmmm, I don't know what else to say...by next sem, it will not going to be the same ever again like the past 5 years..there will be no more 'The Class Of BVC 2000-2005' like usual...but I hope we kept this spirit alive and going on forever...
my last word, I'll rewrite the chorus of one of my favourite goodbye-n-see-you-again-friendship song from Amber Pacific, 'Always You' (see my previous 2 months post for full lyric)...

'Good times last forever,
I'll keep my heart with yours,
For every minute I have gone,
Swear you'll never leave me,
I'll be there everytime,
In your heart and in your mind.'

PS - ATTENTION : Since I didn't took many pictures of that night (as I had to hold the videocamera 90% of the time), those who have digital camera and took a lot of shots, I hope that you can share your collection to anywhere, particularly at the Internet, in your blog, in your personal websites, send email or whatever...or probably I will go from home to home to collect your photos...As for the video, I'll include that in the DVD...that will be the last piece of footage of our class...(pity me, there's no shot during my speak...kodok didn't press the record button...:'(...warrghh!!!)

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date