« Home | Camna mau surf?? » | nice...sooo niiiiccceeeee..... » | No Quadruple For Chelsea... » | PoliPD...this is my second full-length movie...we ... » | This is my biodata menu...I do not know what else ... » | Classmates Part II...as usual, I cut-paste your fa... » | Damn busy! » | I modified the Classmates menu and ended up like t... » | WTF??!!! » | Hijrah 1426... »

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 

Class DVD nearly completed...

...but this only applied to Disc One...I did mentioned that I intended to make 2-disc DVD, so the 1st disc is currently about 95% finished...The only thing that's still missing is that some of our friends still not giving their profile and photos yet...For those who didn't, please do so....I really almost going to finish it...For those who already gave theirs but wish to change, you may do so too...Although I actually already compile it and burn it to DVD+RW, it is only just for testing (ala beta version)...I've already show this disc to some person...two thumbs up from them indeed...hahaha...I've even tested it on a DVD player and watch it on TV...and I have to say...WOOWWW THIS IS SOOO COOOOLLLLLL!!!! (sendirik puji...angkat bakul...hahahah)...Well, how about Disc Two...hahaha...around 20% progress...but don't worry...since I've use the very same template as the 1st disc, it will take a very short time to complete this one...probably half the time I took when creating disc 1...the only thing that's still bugging me is that there are one more videos need to be edited - the TMNet Clickers trip...also, some of my friends requested that an interview with our P.A., Dr. Zarar is also needed...I'll think about it...But here, I would like to tell you something that makes me dissapointed...I am really...When you are in the class of BVC (or any class for that matter), you are not just inside a class, but a unity, an identity, a union...something like that...We are expected to share something for our friends, give cooperation and lend some hands...Well, there's this ONE particular person...our classmates...he (boy,man,guy,gay..) didn't want to involve with this kind of 'nonsense'...I aksed hime to give him his biodata and pictures so I can put together in the disc...Do you know what he said? "Please do not do that...please remove anything that is related to me...infos...pictures..etc...do not make any link about me...assume that we only have 64 classmates...one person less is still nothing...they won't notice it..."..I was..'terkilan' (what in english haa?) to hear from him..when I asked him why, he said "I don't want people to know me...anyway, this thing is only school stuff...not important...."...I am totally muted...and I said,"Very well...I'll remove you..."..I respected this guy's wish and will do so...I will not say who that guy is, but when you did receive the dvd (when it is finished, I mean..), you will easily notice who is that missing person is...so, here I'm going to ask you all my BVC friends...IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF THE CLASS AND WANT ME TO REMOVE YOUR PROFILE FROM THE DVD, THEN SO BE IT.....but if there's a lot of you who want to pull out, then I'LL IMMEDIATELY STOP CONTINUING THE DVD PROGRESS...which means, NO DVD OR BIODATA OR VIDEO WHATSOEVER...why should I wasted my time anyway if nobody wants it....so please, if any of you read this, tell also your friends and think about it....

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date