« Home | No Quadruple For Chelsea... » | PoliPD...this is my second full-length movie...we ... » | This is my biodata menu...I do not know what else ... » | Classmates Part II...as usual, I cut-paste your fa... » | Damn busy! » | I modified the Classmates menu and ended up like t... » | WTF??!!! » | Hijrah 1426... » | Originally, what I'm going to do is, when highligh... » | remember Effective Communication class? we were un... »

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 

nice...sooo niiiiccceeeee.....

i've got my NA test just now....and you know what, i'm not surprise with the results....i've got what i deserved...sometimes, i feel like going to laugh all the time, thinking about it...i just wondering, how it is like to be the STUPIDEST boy in a whole class? imagine how it is like to get the LOWEST ever mark, and the ONLY boy with that particular grade?... but that's that and cannot be changed...we all know that life is like wheel...sometimes we are on the top side, sometimes we are at the bottom...however, the wheel will keep turning on and on (it's stops when we die), which means that there will be time I'll bounce back...and we also have to anticipate the next downfall and how to deal with it...But for now, I accept this 'historic' result...so I can 'boast' to my friends that I actually got the 1st rank...from behind...this makes life more interesting and adventurous...OK, enough from me now...I have to study for CN test tonight...

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date