« Home | Class DVD nearly completed... » | Camna mau surf?? » | nice...sooo niiiiccceeeee..... » | No Quadruple For Chelsea... » | PoliPD...this is my second full-length movie...we ... » | This is my biodata menu...I do not know what else ... » | Classmates Part II...as usual, I cut-paste your fa... » | Damn busy! » | I modified the Classmates menu and ended up like t... » | WTF??!!! »

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

Countdown to Final...

assalamualaikum...I've just finished my EMT2 test...it's not that hard but...darn, if only I focus on my study just a little bit more...nevermind...on thursday, I'll have my N.A. re-test (the one I've got 1st rank from behind :P)...so there it is, 2 test within study week...the week I suppose to do revisions...but of course, in this ever-realistic world, who would ever study in study week...(obviously not me)...hahaha...so next week, is my final....theorotically, after all the exam, I'll be a 'free man'...humbly and glady graduate from this beloved KUiTTHO...but, that was only a theory...and looks like I prove myself right all along...I can't finish on time like the others...and it is because of my stupidity...(why i always said that??)...no i'm not stupid...nobody is...but for the fact that I didn't use my time well...just like the verse of surah Al-Asr...
1.By Al-'Asr (the time).
2.Verily! Man is in loss,
3.Except those who believe (in Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'rûf)which Allâh has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar)which Allâh has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allâh's Cause during preaching His religion of Islâmic Monotheism or Jihâd, etc.).
So after all the exams are finished, I'm going to miss half of my classmates...they're going to grade, work, marry and live happily ever after while I remain stuck in here...Hmm, try not to think about it too much...I remember what my Academic Advisor (Dr Zarar) had said...our whole life is the test...the afterlife (the one at the Mahsyar field) is the true final examination...like he said next, that there will be no 'UM' (ulang mata pelajaran) if we fail that exam...there's no way we can fill retest form, ask Allah so He can resend us back to earth so we can do good deeds...no way indeed..always remember that...I think that's all from me now...Wassalam...

PS - About the class DVD, i'm not sure if I am able to finish it by April...with the upcoming exam, with unencoded videos, and the fact that there's still some of you did not provide your profiles & photos...well...I don't know...

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date