« Home | chances come begging... » | Countdown to Final... » | Class DVD nearly completed... » | Camna mau surf?? » | nice...sooo niiiiccceeeee..... » | No Quadruple For Chelsea... » | PoliPD...this is my second full-length movie...we ... » | This is my biodata menu...I do not know what else ... » | Classmates Part II...as usual, I cut-paste your fa... » | Damn busy! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 

Good Luck in Final!!

...i think it is not too late to wish you all for your final hop of the hurdle in the 5-year reign at KUiTTHO...i hope you all will grade with flying colours, so do your best ever in the exam...if not, then you'll be joining me in another semester of two...HAHAHAHA!!! just kidding...anyway, actually I've just finished my 1st final exam, Network Architecture....as usual, all those questions were actually the one I've wrote before but everytime I read new topics, the old one disappear...like it is using substitution method or any means...nevermind...tomorrow, my economy test...Monday, EMT2...Wednesday, Computer Network...Thursday, Network Operating System...then...MERDEKA!!....then we can have our class party and live happily ever after...(huh?)...ah, whatever...By the way, I've upload the new Coursemates menu, as well as the DVD label and DVD-box cover...hope the design is okay for you...cheers..

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date