« Home | Countdown to Final... » | Class DVD nearly completed... » | Camna mau surf?? » | nice...sooo niiiiccceeeee..... » | No Quadruple For Chelsea... » | PoliPD...this is my second full-length movie...we ... » | This is my biodata menu...I do not know what else ... » | Classmates Part II...as usual, I cut-paste your fa... » | Damn busy! » | I modified the Classmates menu and ended up like t... »

Thursday, March 10, 2005 

chances come begging...

I've just finished my NA retest...it wasn't hard actually, but of course, I just simply forgot what I just wrote this morning...I wrote and read some notes and most of it was actually questioned in the test, but since I have a very weak memory storage capabilities, most of it gone by the time I entered the Lecture Hall...warrghh...I do not know how much will I score, but I hope it does help me to raise my carry mark a bit....I have a bad CN and NOS carry mark (in other words, sucks!)...I might fail if I don't step up the gear...huhhuuu...whatever...I am thinking of going back to my home tomorrow...but I'm not sure yet...I need to meet my parents before the final exam...'minta restu'...huhuhu...I let them down most of the time but I need to set things right, starting from now on...okay I don't know what else to talk about...later...

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date