« Home | Datang Kembali (7 Julai 2005) » | Finally...i'm online...sort of...(3rd July 2005) » | Komenasai!...(26 June 2005) » | The Caped Crusader is back! (22 June 2005) » | You Baka! (17 June 2005) » | "Aishiteru" :) (14 June 2005) » | Happy Wedding Day, Mazlina (12 June 2005) » | FFAF - Hours Rocks! (3rd June 2005) » | Poetically Pathetic » | the greatest comeback of all time... »

Monday, July 11, 2005 

Seven-Eleven, 24 Hours...The start of my new day (July 11th,2005)

Assalamualaikum....today is the 1st day of this new semester...so, among my 1st step would be...looking at the time table and see my subject's time...usually, on the 1st day, the students (and also lecturers) are not in the mood of learning and attending class...and I've ease off my day a bit...besides, it's time to insert/delete some certain subject as of clashing, unavailable or have been introduced...currently, i take full 18 credits and i need another 18 for next semester to graduate (yeah i know watcha thinkin'...i'm not as bright as you)...it's better slow than not making a mark at all...like one of my classmate, unfortunately... i thought that my last classmates to be 'dropkick' was during i was in year 3..i thought that 'that's enough'...i can't stand losing more friends this way...we were in a stage that the bond of being a classmates were growing stronger every day...and it was unbelievable that he couldn't make it...all the past 5 years...spilled down the drain...nothing achieved...now, i only wish that whatever happens, he can still be a successful person, achieving his ambitions..currently he is trained to be a pilot...good luck to him...don't worry, oma n me will look after his love, who still in our neighbourhood at paris :)
and how about me? (i mean, my academic performance, not girls...)..i had my very closed call 2 semester ago...i've got my worst ever result and almost put myself to 'extinction' from KUiTTHO...although i've bounce back on the next semester, i wasn't fully recovered..probably until now...(i hope i could tell you more on this, sometime later)...i've checked my short semester (sem Mei) result at the counter, and i have to say that, i am extremely lucky to pass the 2 subjects i took, especially DSP (Digital Signal Processing)...alright, maybe it wasn't luck, but because of the lecturer's 'sympathy' on me...i have to say that because, i was bound to fail this subject...and i'm actually prepared to take the subject again if the worse happens...but it didn't, to my surprise...i really didn't deserve it...however, i'm not either happy or dissapointed with that result anyway...i don't know what is my feeling about that..probably guilt..because i thought that he 'forced'ly have to pass all the students on certain reason...i had my reason why i performed badly on that subject, but i rather not say it here..it just merely excuses, i guess...however, itsalready in the past...i should thank him very,very much...and not to repeat my mistakes again...miracles may not always happen, but when they do...well, here it is...
One more thing, i would like to thank anyone who wishes me today...of course, i 'am' expecting these wishes, whether verbal or text messages...but i'm not going to cry anyway if there is none...always remember, that birthday is just merely.."a day when your age is adding up by one, every year"...that's it...it's not really special, but we CAN make it special, IF there are changes in our attitude, our behaviour, our manners towards perfection...and birthday is actually a day when your are "one year nearer towards your end of life a.k.a. death"..our submission to Allah should go stronger, sincerely and honestly...to be a devoted Muslim, insyaallah...and with that, our birthday will be meaningful, and not just "life...is just a clock, ticking..."

PS - "ALLAH SWT did not promise, that life would be easy, but HE did promise to go with you, every step of your life with HIM by your side." thank 'you' :D

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date