« Home | FFAF - Hours Rocks! (3rd June 2005) » | Poetically Pathetic » | the greatest comeback of all time... » | families always my first priority... » | It's raining...It's pouring... » | football is cruel...as usual... » | Reds marching on... » | mase BBQ kat rumah andy 3 minggu lepas...  » | it's been quite a while i haven't upload any photo... » | chelsea are the champions.... »

Sunday, June 12, 2005 

Happy Wedding Day, Mazlina (12 June 2005)

On 4th June 2005, one of our BVC friends, Mazlina Yusoff a.k.a Maz @ Lynn had tied the knots with her hubby, Mr Azzaruddin Amran at her home at Kuantan...this makes her the FIRST person in the class to be enganged and married...We would like to take this oppurtunity to congratulate her, and may she and her husband live calm and peacefully, and happily ever after under Allah's blessings...Amin
Personally, i would like to apologize to her, deep in my heart, for unable to come to her wedding...had not because of the Control System final examination on last Friday, i (we) would definitely come...after the exam, we didn't have much time and preparation to come and so..;(..what makes me feel guilty is before that day, about a month or so, i made a 'written' (or text-message, to be precise) promise that i would come when she asked me to...she was 'msg'ing me, asking for BVC friends' addresses, so she can send the invitation card...
But, while humans can plan, it is God who decide...maybe the timing of the exam wasn't right...or maybe i shouldn't take the short semester at all...huh, what was i thinking?..it makes me wonder, if there was someone, anyone among us, the BVC especially, attending her wedding...true, her other friends from primary & secondary school had probably come, but i believe she also expected us too...imagine what one feels if his/her school friends unable to come...
This makes me think of my other friends wedding in the past...the first ever wedding i attend was in 2003...it's my STARian head boy marriage, Arie and his love, Izzah...since he was the first in our batch (aka first rasmie) to marry, and of course, being the batch leader, the anticipation of fellow friends coming to see him was really high...and it was...almost half of our batch came...it's probably the happiest day of his life (apart from being a father after his daughter was born last year :D)
During my Industrial Training, my Samads' Gang next-door neighboor, kak Sarah wed bro.Shaful...only 4 of the gangs attended...Lann, Omaq, Elaiza n me...but i believe it was more than enough to make her cheerful...and, to our surprise, even our 'tuan rumah' Mr. Samad n family came all the way from B.P. to her wedding at...emm Rawang? (don't remember...)...
there's another one of my old pals' wedding in 2004..it was my friend from primary school..her friendly name was Nana and her hubby was Ahmadee...one of my best classmates for a couple of years during the 'hingusan' days...actually, i *almost* able to come to her wedding...one day before that, around 8 o'clock at night, Omaq gave me a lift on his bike to the Batu Pahat's bus station...i was searching for a bus ticket to Alor Star, thinking that i would reach there by morning and had some time to buy gifts...i've asked every ticket counter there BUT, well...you guess the ending...even the destination to Ipoh & Butterworth was sold out (i was thinking of doing the 'bus-hopping')...disappointed, instead of buying any bus tickets, Omaq & me went to the Summit then, and bought 2 'movie' tickets to watch AVP (Alien vs Predator)...:P...i did called & apologised her that night, though...and that was the last time i ever called her (or sms), until now...
Back to original topic, today, 12th June 2005 is also Mazlina-Azzaruddin wedding day..but this time it is at her hubby's home...taking my friends' advice, i couldn't go today or it would be very wierd...except if i know her hubby very well before...once more, i'm sorry...maybe i'll pay her a visit & buy her wedding gift someday...of course, i need my 'driver' to bring me there...then we can also visit Amin Lorrey & doing some fun stuffs!
PS - with all this marriage & wedding amongst my friends, i am wondering...when will *I* be next in line? for now, it's just a rhetorical question...huhuhuuh :/ ...all i need is to aquire 'the one', say the magical 3-words, and all is set...
* UPDATE! (23 June 2005) - Maz messaged me...she told me that there were NO bvc friends came...just only her housemate...shame on us!anyway, do you know that her hubby is 10 years OLDER than her? That makes our Mr.Azza is around 32-33 years old now...maybe, just maybe, if i can't find one now, then i'll also marry around that year, and try to find girls that is 10 years younger than me...warghhh! tak tahannn....:P

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date