« Home | Air? ades habessss...(28 Julai 2005) » | Issues...Issues...wargh! (July 25th, 2005) » | Here By Me (July 22nd, 2005) » | Bengkel Penerokaan Kerjaya (16 Julai 2005) » | Seven-Eleven, 24 Hours...The start of my new day (... » | Datang Kembali (7 Julai 2005) » | Finally...i'm online...sort of...(3rd July 2005) » | Komenasai!...(26 June 2005) » | The Caped Crusader is back! (22 June 2005) » | You Baka! (17 June 2005) »

Monday, August 08, 2005 

The stats said it...

I've watched the match between Chelsea and Arsenal in the Community Shield 2005/2006...so, my team lost to the last season's Premier League Champion...but I'm not worried too much about it...it was just a season opener...a warm up match...maybe I mentioned this because my team was lost!! but hey, just like the statistics have said, "There are NO Community Shield winner ever to win the Premier League title on the same season since it was introduced..."..it may be just a stat, but it could be an indicator...The Blues probably has currently the strongest squad...especially with a great goalkeeper and tight defense..BUT I wonder how can an 18-year old boy easily breach it...Probably Jose Mourinho will think of adding another 1 or 2 defense instead of striker (cos Drogba seemed to find his form...hmmm)

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date