« Home | Just a short notice... » | Parti Rumah Lak! » | Jamuan Meche » | My Friends' PSM2 presentation » | back to normal... » | goblogob » | miss you, ramadhan...welcome, syawal... » | YAYY I'M FREE!!...NOT! » | busy...busy...busy...zjfdjiaofhhlfh » | berbuka posa di padang ragbi... »

Friday, January 06, 2006 

The 7 in 1 blog!!

assalamualaikum...

there are a lot of things happened in the past couple of weeks...a lot of it were nice...some of it were bad...but that's some part and parcel of life...and God knows what is best for us...


----------

DEEPEST CONDOLENCE...

let's start with a devastating news....i've received an SMS message on Friday morning, December 9th 2005...an incident occured on the night the day before (Dec. 8th 2005)...one of my secondary school friend, who was married, met in an accident...his beloved wife and daughter died on the spot...and he was in a comma...it was reported in the news that his car skidded and spun at a sharp corner on the stretch between Sg Buloh and his village at Banting before another car from the opposite path rammed on his car...

(i've mentioned about him and his happy days in my past blog entries, so i won't say his name again...but you could always search the archives and guess...)

Let's pause for a moment...his marriage only last for 2 years...he was the first in our batch to wed...and our batch turnout on his wedding place is the most...i even had the video i'd taken during the day...by watching it again (and looking at some photo shots) makes me feel the blue..i could have cried...his wife...always cheerful and well-suited for her hubby...and his daughter....she was only around 1 year and barely lived...she even had her own life journal here (mantained by his father, of course)...i never even get the chance to meet her face-to-face...

Then my mind played tricks on me...they were still young...it is true, and it is what we believe that death will find us no matter where we are, what we do and how old are we...but still, it is depressing anytime i think about it...Sometimes i wonder, God took them away because God loves them (and even a combination of world populations' love is only a tiny bit of God's love to human), but since God didn't take him too, is this means that he is hated? (forgive me for this harsh words, but this was exactly what I was thinking on that day...and of course, I wasn't hoping for that to happen...)...then I came up to my own conclusion...God let him live so He wants him to face his biggest test of his entire life...whether he can cope it patiently and with takwa...and God will love him even more...

I may said this probably because it hadn't happened to me, yet...throughout my life, I've faced some challenging moments..some of which I could handle, and some I couldn't...but none of it is as severe as his...since everyone will going through that period some time on his life, I am hoping (and praying) that I will go through it with ease, in strong faith and takwa, InsyaAllah...and I prayed that when the time comes for me to have my own family, I am given the strength and courage to protect them with all my might...But for now, let us pray that our family and friends live with peace and harmony, under His protection and guidance...

3 days later, he had finally snapped out of his coma...thank God he was still remembering us when my friends paid him a visit and even can share some jokes and laughter...(i couldn't visit him early since i was at my kampung..by the time i came to the hospital, he was already back to his home)...and by 1/1/06, he'll turn 24...

before I end this, let us recite Al-Fatihah for his belated wife and daughter, and my He place them amongst those who live a righteous way...InsyaAllah


----------

GANU KITO PENYU TELO...

I mentioned that I was at kampung during that news broke out...so on a few early days i was a bit unease until a bit "life light" couple of days later...anyway, on that friday (dec. 9th 2005), we (with my family) were at my cousin's home at Jelapang, Perak...my uchi lives together with them since my Mak Ngah (my cousin's mom) was already departed to Mekah a week earlier...we stayed there for a day, so on saturday (dec. 10th 2005), we were on a journey to Rantau Panjang, Kelantan, where my abah's parent (ayah and mak, we called them) lives...it was a monsoon season, and so my village there was flooded...luckily, it was not that high...i have had this experience of bathing with flood water 5 years ago, but now, there's no need to since a high-ground bathroom has been built..huhu...but my lil brothers and sisters wanted to have a taste of travelling around with sampan, so they got their chance....

actually, we were not coming here to play around with floods...there was a tahlil for my ayah and mak ngah (remember, this is a different mak ngah from the one in Perak :p) who will be going to Mekah...so on Monday (dec. 12th 2005) we'd gone to the Kota Bahru airport (can't remember the actual name) and said our farewell to them when they depart on that day...

on the next couple of days, we were on a trip of what we called "Cuti-cuti Malaysia"...starting on Besut, where my mama had her meeting with her office colleagues there...we stayed at a chalet for 2 nights (darn, still can't remembered the chalet name)...next stop, kuala terengganu...we had the chance to cross the 'muara' (what in english, ek?) by fisherman's boat...then we stayed at Ayah-Ma's (abah's little bro..that's what we called him too...) home for a night...then, going further south, we stopped and stayed for a night at Cherating, one of the most popular beach in Malaysia (actually, every stop we made, we went to the beach)...that was the last place before heading back to Putra Permai...

want to look at pictures? sure you do...but maybe later, yah?


----------

HAPPY WEDDING DAY TO AMIR AND KIRK!

On Dec. 18th, 2005, another of our Starian friend, Amir was finally wed...the unique part of his wedding day is, it was held in our school hall at STAR...so it became somewhat nostalgic when we went there and stepped our foot on our beloved school again after quite some time...the surrroundings had not changed that much, only a bit of paint and decorations here and there...

the week after that, its Kirk's turn for his happy days...come to think about it, that makes a total of 4 people in our batch who is officially laid out...i know there's even a lot more who are already engaged, but i only assume for those who make a "majlis walimatulurus" as the proper step...huhuhu...did i miss anyone else?


----------

HOW TO MAKE A MYKAD IN THE LAST MINUTE

During the one-week period before the new year, Malaysian were in a mad rush of making their
MyKad in the last-minute...and, not to be proud of, I was one of them...huhu I think everybody has their last-minute experience in anything, so I think this is quite normal and expected...but let me tell you my experience of acquiring a MyKad...hope I didn't bore you..My first attempt is at JPN Petaling Jaya on Monday (Dec. 26th, 2005)...arriving at 10am, there was no more numbers since the crowd was..well...unimaginable...so I went back to Parit Raja as my new semester (and hopefully last) was opened on that day...

On my second attempt (Thursday, 29th Dec. 2005) after Subuh prayer, I've done something that never been done before; walked out from my new rent home at Taman Bintang (more on this later) at around 6:30am in the morning to the main road, waiting for a bus...a bit cold, I must say, but this what we use to call in Malay, "Nak, seribu daya, tak nak, seribu dalih" (heran apsal nak buat MyKad, pulun lelebih...tp nak stadi...hampess je :p)...anyway, I took a 7 o'clock bus and reach Batu Pahat around 8...then I took a taxi to 'Bangunan Gunasama Persekutuan' where JPN is located (I've checked at the Net the day before)...it was just about 8:10am, but the crowd...like a sardin in a can...my queue number was already 1295, and I was asked to come back around 3pm...that means, I had to wait for 7 hours before my turn!!...

so, to kill of some time, I went to Jabatan Immigresen on the ground floor of the building (the JPN is on 1st floor) and ..ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...seriously I was, as this was the ONLY place where people were almost non-existence, and there were a lot of empty seats (as opposed in the JPN)...I slept for only 2 hours before walked to the Summit (it wasn't too far)...there weren't a lot of shops opened yet, but McDonalds was already opened...and I had the chance of eating the Prosperity Burger for the first time a.k.a. '1st rasmie' in my entire life! but of course, it was a little wierd eating there alone without friends hanging around...since there's still a lot of time, i made an exceptional move - watching a movie, alone (without friends, i mean)...so, I watched 'King Kong' on 12 noon...it was really a great movie, but in the same time, too absurd...the special effects and the action was a bit exaggerated at times...but the touching moments was there...could be nominated as the year's movie in the Oscar...I thought that this movie was around 2 - 2 1/2 hours long, but it spanned for 3 hours, just like Peter Jackson did for LOTR trilogies, and it made me felt a bit discomfort near the end, thinking about my queuing number...

so, after the movie ended, I rush back to JPN and reached there around 3:15pm...and guess what, my numbers was already passed by 3 increments! I thought that they will call out my number again, but as I looked at the number increased to 1300+ I knew that I had missed it...luckily, instead of moaning, I actually went to the front and told the officer at the counter about this, and they let me proceed...I watched the news on that night that some people who missed their queue had to take a new number again...

and so, I successfully made the attempt of doing my MyKad...happily ever after...yearh right...


----------

SAMADS GANGS, THE MEMORY REMAINS...

I am no longer live within the Samads Community...except for Najib and Rashid, there aren't anybody left...even the girls had gone...starting from dec. 26th, 2005, I am in a new neighbourhood, at Taman Bintang, Parit Raja...I had to move out from 'Paris' since I need to be together with my coursemates here...my new housemates consists of Bapak, Brahem, Jamal, Fikri & Naz...so what's good around here? it is nearer to Parit Raja, obviously...it has Astro, so I can watch channel 80 & 81 with ease...and I'm no longer walk to KUiTTHO, instead, I have my own 'driver' carrying me to anywhere..(kalau Bapak tau nih, kompem xbagi tumpang dah..huhhuu ilek lerr pak, gurau je..)...the not-so-good news is that there is no streamyx at this home, yet...we are going to apply it soon....


----------

THE SAME OLD YEAR WITH A NEW NUMBER

every year, people talk about making new resolution...stop smoking, wake early, control eating etc...but really, do we actually did what weresoluted, successfully? and, why must we have to wait until new year to plan and do (or not do) something? how about making a resolution of "not to make a resolution"? huhu just a thought...

anyway, since we are in it, let us lighten up some load in ourselves - grudges, sadness, pain, fear & regrets - and fly high freely, like a bird...(haha, i like this message :D)....

I've gone back to Putra Permai on the New Year's weekend together with Bapak...I wanted to
take my printer back, which had been repaired by abah...I also had some discussions with abah about my FYP...since the hot-swap controller IC is a highly specialized chip, it is not something you can get at any typical electronic store, so i asked abah's help to order it from a local dealer...it will be recieved in another 2 weeks or so...can't wait to design my own circuit...


----------

MY REPLY

(this song is dedicated to my friend who lost his precious one in his life...i'm not sure if it is fully related, though, but this song is definitely touching...)

I got your letter and the poetry you sent me
Postmarked in December of last year
I really hope you're doing better
All your friends close by your side
One step closer to recovery

I wish there was something I could say
To erase each and every page you've been through
Even though it's not my place to save you
I appreciate but can't accept
This thank-you note that's sealed with your last breath
And I won't stand aside and listen to you give up

If you just hold on for one more second
Just hold on to what you have
If you just hold on, just hold on
If you just hold on for one more second
Just hold on to what you have
If you just hold on, just hold on

These arms remain stretched out to you
Maybe someday you'll accept them
Or maybe it's too late to save
A young girl's heart that's long stopped beating

Wake up, wake up, you've gotta believe
Wake up, wake up, you can't give up
Time keeps going on without us
Long after we're dead and gone

I wish there was something I could say
To erase each and every page you've been through
Even though it's not my place to save you
I appreciate but can't accept
This thank-you note that's sealed with your last breath
And I won't stand aside and listen to you give up

If you just hold on for one more second
Just hold on to what you have
If you just hold on, just hold on
If you just hold on for one more second
Just hold on to what you have
If you just hold on, just hold on
You will wake up tomorrow

Just hold on to what you have
Just hold on to what you have
If you just hold on for one more second
Just hold on to what you have
If you just hold on, just hold on



Title: My Reply
Artist: The Ataris
Album: So Long, Astoria (2003)


About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date