« Home | YAYY I'M FREE!!...NOT! » | busy...busy...busy...zjfdjiaofhhlfh » | berbuka posa di padang ragbi... » | R.O. yg makin sedap (dan murah) » | Ramadhan, we meet again... » | Streetcar » | 4-in-1 blogs! » | Tense moment in Samads Community » | Smile In Your Sleep » | bodoonyer IE »

Friday, October 28, 2005 

miss you, ramadhan...welcome, syawal...

assalamualaikum...

tonight is the 25th day of Ramadhan...5 days before Eid ul Fitr..how times passed by...and how near we are at the end of the holiest month of all...Are we really gonna miss it dearly, or actually 'happy' since we do not need to fast for another year & celebrate that one day to do what we couldn't do before...To tell you the truth, I really don't know...In fact, this is something of a mixed feeling...it actually depends on how you filled your Ramadhan day...Did we take full advantage of all the good things Allah grant us in this month? Have we missed our Tarawih? Have we completed the Quran? Did we always zikr and say our prayers? Did we give our charity? Did we successfully control our 'desire' (nafsu)?...something that we should think about...this is what we called 'muhasabah diri'...one
thing to remember that we may NOT be able to meet another Ramadhan...suppose that this is the last, then we really are at 'lost cause'...

However, it is not wrong to celebrate Eid ul Fitr and be happy...but, it'll be even better if the happiness of getting closer to Allah during Ramadhan precedes it...then we are rightly and fully deserved to celebrate our victorious day...

Tonight will be my last blog of Ramadhan...I will be going back to my hometown, Putra Permai tomorrow (Saturday) and meet my lovely family...I don't know whether we are celebrating there or 'balik kampung' to grandparents home, either at Gopeng or Rantau Panjang (or both)...for the past 2 years, we stayed at home, and going back to kampung on 2nd or 3rd day of raya...Of course, I had to come here (Parit Raja) quickly since the
final exam is on following week..most probably next Saturday...

For this moment, I would like to an oppurtunity to give my sincere apologies, from the bottom of my heart, to all of you for any wrongdoings I 'd done...from the tip of my hair to the tip of my toe...from the inside to the outside...and I would like to say "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin...dengan ingatan tulus ikhlas dari lubuk hati yang suci"...sorry, I could not give you duit raya, but instead, you should give yours to me :p...If we (my family) are at home during raya, please do come and visit me...and don't be shy when eating our kuih raya...they all taste the same...(since we're 'buying' at the same maker/packager/distributor/seller etc.)...

for those in a long journey, please remember your love ones; drive safely...don't speed up too often, don't drink & drive, don't drive when sleepy, don't drafting (cucuk angin) too near, don't blablabla...come back here with one peace, and not in many pieces...For those who are still playing fireworks and bamboo cannons, well...try not to lose a finger or two :p...kidding, it's better if you can avoid it...

I think this is it...wait for my next blog, sometime next week....Wassalam...

PS - 5-days countdown...the devils, ghost, ghouls & evil spirits are coming back...you have been warned...bwahahaahaha!!!

Selamat Hari Raya.. n
maaf zahir batin.
Segala salah silap yg tak disengajakan
jgnlah hendaknye diingat2..bukannye
bleh bawak mati pon..hem.

thn ni raye kejap je.final exam ade tiga paper.lain la budak yg tak amik subjek kecuali PSMII sahaje.

ok good luck to all my friends.

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18984675052371s6ns.jpg

Selamat Eid Mubarak to you too...
Salah ko aku dah maafkan ...
maafkan Salah silap aku gak k...
Aisam Del Horno 0 - 0 Thierry Henry
Back to the square one....

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7673/18984675052371s6ns.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date