« Home | You're Hired! (We're Just Mocking You :p) » | Aktiviti BP Mall - Bukak posa di Pizza Hut & Menja... » | My Nike Advert » | CCTET '07 » | Seven Years » | Miss Once.Miss Twice.Miss Thrice? I Dare Not To... » | PECIPTA '07 » | Uik!! bawang yg sehaatttt... » | Another emcee’s Experience » | A review: Between four-point-O and Trans-Imax »

Friday, September 28, 2007 

Your Guardian Angel

Yup, this is the song I sang during the mocking interview session...Dedicated to you, whoever wherever you are...specifically, those who always smiles and teaches :)

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
[to fade]


SONG: Your Guardian Angel
BAND: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
ALBUM: Don't You Fake It (2006)

Thanks for posting it! I'm happy I found it!

glad to be of service..nice blog, miss!

those who always smiles and teaches??

siape ye? the same girl yg ko ceta kt kitorg tu ke shaggy? ur old schoolmate?

heheh. saje je nk busybody =P

uik ye ke? kat mesia ni kan ramai yg boleh smile & teach nihh..camne boleh pinpoint ke age range tertentu lak nih..ko pon boleh jadi tergolong gak ni..huhuuuu (:/)

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date