« Home | Year Ending Blog of 2007 » | Electronics DIY Part V merangkap Perihal Kija » | Perihal Kawin Bulan 11 » | One Week of a Researcher's Log Book » | Your Guardian Angel » | You're Hired! (We're Just Mocking You :p) » | Aktiviti BP Mall - Bukak posa di Pizza Hut & Menja... » | My Nike Advert » | CCTET '07 » | Seven Years »

Monday, December 31, 2007 

The Last Tag of 2007

Qider tagged me so I could write all those memorable things of 2007… Actually, I do not really know about tagging people around in blogs or in any ‘you’ve been tagged’ kind of ‘chain-letter’ so people continually write something about it…It might have something to do with the game ‘aci ligan’ aka ‘kejar-kejar’ during the kindergarten and ‘hingusan’ days, when when your ‘IT’, he/she will go after the other kids (the ‘prey’) and if the ‘IT’ successfully tagged them (by touching), then they’ll become the ‘IT’ and the tagger becomes the prey… the best part is when they tag other people, they’ll shout “TAG! YOU’RE IT! YOU’RE IT!”…the ‘prey’ has the ability to ‘chup’ or exempted from being tagged by sitting down and making their hands like the shape of a ‘snake-head’ (you know what I mean), waiting for other free members to tag them back so they are also free..I’m not sure how to win this tagging game, as the primary objective is to simply have some fun, running along chasing people (at least, that what I did during those years)..there were some different version of the rules used for different type of tag games agreed between the participant…some are like, no ‘chup’s allowed (because if there is only a few ‘IT’s chasing dozen of guys, then they potentially remain ‘IT’ for the rest of the period since the ‘chupped’ guys can be freed easily)…others, played in two teams, while allows ‘chup’ping, if once they are tagged, they are out...the ‘IT’ teams win if they successfully tag every prey, or each of the prey members ‘chup’ped themselves with no one else to free them..Otherwise, the prey team wins, even if there’s only one untagged members left…and then, both team will switched roles and continued until the end…

Ok tak citer 2007 aku nih Qider? Hahaha sekian trimas…
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oklar aku seriouussess sket…there were up and down moments…amongst were:

* New Year started with the flooding of our rent house at Parit Raja…imagine those ‘dropping’ floating around (DOWN)
* KUiTTHO flooded as well, so there’s some extended holiday for the student (not sure if its UP or DOWN, as it doesn’t affected me that much…and our house was also flooded, which isn’t helping the situation)
* Had to go through another grueling semester, wasted some money and time (DOWN, DOWN, DOWN)
* I’d though I’ve committed one of the biggest transgression of my life, involving everyone around me…the GUILT factor had indulged myself (a cruel LETDOWN)
* But the most important part was, since I believed that I somewhat, somehow, ‘decided’ it, then I knew the risk so well that I’m willing to take it. It’s part of my life, after all (UP)
* And the best thing was, I was inspired from those who loved me and those I loved… (very UP)
* And so, I’ve got the ONLY 3.xx GPA in my entire KUiTTHO life…it’s only one subject, but, what the heck (UP)…
* …which eventually, I successfully GRADUATE..yay! (big UPS)
* I’ve passed my driving test, be it the objective questions, on the circuit or the actual traffic, on my very 1st try! (super UP! Trust on my driving skill bebeh..)
* But sadly, since I haven’t completed my motorcycle test, I couldn’t even glimpse, let alone touch, my license card (DOOWNNN swimming into the drain of Parit Haji Rais…darn)
* If I really knew, I would want to drink cappuccino with some milk and share it with someone…instead, I drank too much tea (hopefully it wasn’t that down…that someone told me that ‘tea’ has some form of ‘cappuccino’ and ‘fruit juice’ inside…so, I just need to drink ‘teh tarik’ often, and I got all four at once!! :) )
* Joining INSEP, specificly the uE course, while originally I did not have the ‘right’ reason in participating it, eventually, I am glad that I did…I enjoyed every moment with my new batch of friends (UP)
* Finally, I’ve got to walk up on that prestigious stage and getting my degree on my Convocation day, not to mention, with new robes! (UP UP AND AWAYYY!!)
* The experience I gained during PECIPTA ’07 was astonishing…I learned to talk with big guys with some confidence..and wearing a tie and coat like an executives...and most importantly, we won bronze on our project (not really mine, but being ‘koyo’ once in a while is ok :p)…many thanks to Mr Hairol and Mr Afandi for giving me this chance (clear UP)
* …but of course, at the expense of the bowling tournament between uE and RKA..come to think about it, I NEVER played bowling during my 4 months session at UTHM with the uE pals (sob sob DOWN sob sob)
* …and you thought my confidence from PECIPTA retain for a long time...NOT! I lost a part of it during the FKEE’s board meeting with the student (DOWN)
* But then again, I thought I’ve become one heck of an emcee during the Interpersonal Skills, and also during the Effective Communication class (UP)
* …but yet again (brape byk but daa), I’ve got only 6/10 for my clothes in I.S. (DOWN)
* On one calm night, while I was doing my VHDL assignment...out of the blue, I've got a call...one of the most exciting moments happened in my life (and I've became 'revitalized' all of the sudden...straight UP towards the end of the solar system)
* The whole CCTET experience: joined the ‘Equipment Committee’ (me, Pa’Joe, Aly, Jun, and other two non-uE’s), Photocopied tons of paper works, lifted 4 flip chart ALONE from the Multimedia lab, resting at the Katerina Hotel Room, slept inside the partition while on duty, and in the conference hall as well..Then the dinner night…the feast aka bulah, the FKEE team’s pantomime* (including all those training session), and myself as a voice-over…(just a few downs, but overall, it’s UP again) *minor note – since this is the correct spelling in English, I assumed that the correct spelling for BM should be pantomim, that ends with the m, not n as I originally thought
* “You are hired” mocking interview session…wow, that’s some achievement…me, Mat Yuz & Jamal (big UP)
* …and that CV’s “shredding” session (big DOWN, but fully expected :p)
* Who would think that I could become a MODEL?? Yup, the catwalk model on two nights of Ole-Ole Ramadhan…after I’ve been forced in becoming one, and with faces painted ala ‘tepung gouma’, overall, it was great, fully enjoyed it (UPPPP dan terase ‘hinnsssss’ kerna menaikkan saham diri sendiri…hahaha)
* The uE Pizza Hut break fast party (UP)
* Karaoke’s, beaches, bulahan, and ‘lepakkan’ on various places with various sets of friends...but on every Karaoke’s sessions I joined, Achik & Isti are the ‘de facto’…(anyway, UP-UP-UP-UP for everything)
* Getting the taste of wearing bunny suits, and doing some fabrication stuffs, also sleep inside the clean room…it always cool and refreshing with its ultra-filtered air…this includes tagging along with my final project’s clan members: Qider, Jun and Jamal (UPsy daisy)
* Dr Berhan’s Effective Communication was the best subject in INSEP…never got easily bored…it was a sad day on the last class (UP…then DOWN)
* I’ve never got the chance to say goodbye properly to a lot of my very best lecturers who helped me throughout my 7 years degree, as well as during INSEP…some of my top priorities are:
1)Dr Zarar (PA, EMT)
2)Hj Ayob (PSM, Opto)
3)Mr Shamsul (CA/NA)
4)Mr Afandi (uE, DLC 1)
5)PM Siti Hawa (Electronics I & II)
6)Mr Zainuri (Original PA, Comp. Basic)
7)…
(there was a time I thought of writing a long list of tribulations to each of my lecturers…but I forgot some of their names…shame on me…so a big DOWN)
* Farewell to our home sweet home of Parit Raja, not to mention, the town ITSELF…7 years, and you’ve got so assimilated with everything around you…kudos to my ‘final year’ housemates:- Master Hairol, Jai, Jamal, Chipsmeth, Meor, Matyi & Najib…(DOWN…but all those memories are always UP)
* I’ve got the best staffmates within the EMI/Lightning Cluster at TMR&D, the practical place I am right now, writing these entries…huhu (UP)
* I, with Daus, had a lot of enjoying moments with those at Hakita - Matyuz & Sham during these practical period, also once with Ibrahim…but then again, with 2007 ends today, I’ve never met the rest of the Selangor-based uE clan - Pa’Joe, Aly, Qider, Jamal*, Shida*, Madsyah (not UP enough)..* minor note – I only met Jamal on NON-uE occasion, and Shida once a TMR&D crew as well..

Did I miss anything?
How about like this…If you’re UP, then I’m UP :)
Life is like a wheel…there’s always the UP and DOWN moment…and that cycles always repeated in one form or another…whatever happens, you always have to keep moving forward, and hopefully, when the wheel eventually stops, you are on the top side…Good luck in the journey of your life, Godspeed…and Welcome 2008..

may i asked?did mat yuz ever read ur blog?becoz,i'm not the only one who haf the 'unique' english here..trust mat yuz to give me such compliment huhu..neway,thanx 4 participating n accomplishing the 'tag thing',really appreciate it..

know what?i realize n too understand that u really luv to write s long s u please,but sumhow,at the very least,let sum1 like me (who not very good in english) get the 'whole picture'..ehehe..jgn mare ek..it's a great thing knowing u..jgn malas2 nak komen entry aku

p(^_^)q
gambaru!

shaggy is exception! trully.

sumer benda baik2 jer psl ko...hehe

komen pertm aku; banyak btol kenangan yg dpt diingt oleh shaggy
soklan pertm aku; siape yg kol ko pd 1 mlm yg tenang itu (aku sdg cb membzbodykan diri secare terang2 an)
Hp new year!

mat yuz,hg membeli jiwa shaggy..ini tidak adil!(ala2 abd wahib);-p meaning here,aku je ar alien dlm english ye mat yuz?sampai ati..uwwaaaaa!!!!

ehem..isti..ada gosip panas ek?pe lagi..share ar ngan aku..ehehehe

p(^_^)q
gambaru!

hua2 xtaw pun gosip panas per qider, br nak membzbody.

lesen ko camne?

qider:aku meneka bahawa matyuz acapkali juga membaca blog aku,spt dibuktikan pade komen slps komen ko huhu...oklar ko tag aku, kalau x aku sendri xde idea nak tulih ape

klu xpaham ape yg aku tulih...sbnarnye aku pon xpaham gak..ahahhaha blasah aje

matyuz: jangan matyuz jangannn...aku ni pantang dipuji...dikhuatiri akan menghanyutkan aku kekancah kealpaan didunia yg penuh pancaroba...amende nih..

isti: sape ekk...nak tau sape..ni gosip mmg panas nih...ape kate try buat spekulasi dulu..himpun 20-30 komen cam blog achik..nanti sikit2 aku kasiler klunyer...huhhu

gen:camtu ler..:p

oh isti, aku pon xtau gak sape insan tersebut. tapi usah la buang mase tanye si shaggy ni, bukannye dia nk jwb pon. perahsia abissss =P

"oh can u feel, the love tonight..." (aku paling x leh lupa lagu ni yg ko nyanyi 1st time kita karaoke tu. hehe)

oh lupe plak...aku pon nk 'beli jiwa' shaggy seperti matyuz. shaggy is a great writer. very2 inspiring...

chicken chop? perlukh aku memintanya buat kali ke sembilan ratus empat puluh enam??

achik, harge pasaran skrg brp kalo nk beli jiwe??

mkn steak le plak jom.

aku tau saper.. nak tau? sila beli topup utk aku.. rm30 ke atas je tau.. xpun kasik aku rm100 sbb shaggy dah bertanya..

nak kasi tau ke shag? xpayahla.. derang sume ni bebudak lagi..

weh or0. x perlula ko bgtau minah tu. tp bgtau aku..

bile masa aku beli jiwa org ni. achik tu bkn aper, syiok kt shaggy, huhu
shaggy style olangny.

Woihh bila ko nk gi shah alam lagi. manyak windula kat buku aku.

salam rerakan! sori rerakan kerna menyenyapkan diri...dlm tempoh beberape hari lagi nanti aku taruk le 2-3 entri..kisah suke duke pahit manis kelat sume ader..cam biaselar, kene tipu tarikh sket huahuauhauh..time kasih sbb sume nak 'beli jiwa' aku je..xpe2 aku kasi free aje, kawan2 munye pasal..huhhu.

achique: aku reti nyanyi lagu tuh sbb aku ni peminat katun Disney..cite 'Lion King' yg paling best..zaman2 cinonit dulu mmg aku kumpul kaset2 disney...tp skang aku dah jadi ganas gile sampai org pusat karaoke pon xberani nak bubuh lagu2 non-sellout dlm list..ampes tul :p

ciken cop? aiseh itu ayam sudah lari lar, kene kejar dgn cop (polis)..huahuahua

isti: nak steak plak...emm jap2...steak menjelma jadi stick, xleh makan..huahuahua..

(ade2 je alasan...iyolerr2..turun bp aku belanje...remind je aku yg alpa haha)

jamal: xpe, boleh je bgtau...in fact, mmg ade entri berkenaan perihal tersebut nanti...tiada melibatkan pembayaran huhu..

matyuz: weekend ni ade berani? jooommmm...apekehal buku ko ade kat aku nihh..

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date