« Home | Nazlan & Zurina's wedding » | Febby bye bye » | Last Week of a Researcher's Log Book » | Temporary » | Let This Silent Heart be Always with You, Dear :) » | The Last Tag of 2007 » | Year Ending Blog of 2007 » | Electronics DIY Part V merangkap Perihal Kija » | Perihal Kawin Bulan 11 » | One Week of a Researcher's Log Book »

Sunday, March 09, 2008 

Malaysia...heading towards the 'one' direction

March 8th was the day when Malaysia held the 12th General Election…Like the last time, my abah and mama had gone back to Kedah to vote there, as they hadn’t change their locality yet..the specific places were the Kuala Kedah parliamentary seat and Pengkalan Kundor state seat, that was our last home before we moved to Selangor…My brother crossed names at DUN-Seri Kembangan and Puchong parliamentary respectively…Me? I was just a ‘flag-waver’…yeah right…I'll admit that I was not a ‘responsible Malaysian citizenship’ for not going out to vote. In fact, I’m not even a registered voter! (Shame on me)…Had I knew that my parents were still going to vote there, I would be a part of this huge bandwagon, and follow them there…It has been so long I last took my feet off the land of ‘Jelapang Padi Malaysia’…Ahh, home sweet home…

And you know what, when the results came out, I would say that I regretted not being a part of this year’s GE. As you can see, this scenario, the so-called ‘winds of change’ does not always happen, and it might not happen again for quite some time…This year’s GE was one of a kind, and it has shown the people’s mighty power…I would love it when I see the results of certain places involving certain would-be leaders, with the majority of, say, 16531, and then I would say “Hey, that extra 1 man is me!!”…

I think it’s good for both ruling government and the opposition. It will provide stronger checks-and-balances than the last time…The rakyat’s voices will now be heard even when they just whisper…Before, most of the time, they ‘screamed’ with vain as those ‘up there’ just twiddling fingers and sharpening pencils…At least this time, most of them have been replaced, which some of them we knew for so long are greedy,corrupted b*sta*ds...or for those still in power, they wouldn’t dare to keep their ears shut anymore…After all, the PRs should earn their position as they are chosen by the rakyat themselves…(but not me…huuu sedey xpi kuar mgundi :p..no matter lar..)..

It’s interesting to see what both of the parties are going to do next..What kind of tricks they have in their sleeves to woo the rakyat…For the ruling government, since this is a major setback, they might want to review and re-review some rules and policies which had burden the rakyat, like, the ever-increasing oil, toll & consumable prices…and also those wasted mega-project which only benefit a very few people (read:those ‘up there’), while the rakyat can only ‘watch’ and drip their saliva…For the opposition, since they have laid out their nice, lovely list of manifestos, it is about time they start to deliver…maybe not all of them immediately, since there is still 4-5 years for rakyat to evaluate them…we’ll see if there is some sacrifices or compromises of what they had promised, and whether it is worth it…surely they don’t want to lose their 5 states which they themselves surprised that it fell into their lap…

As for me, I hopefully able to become one of the proud voters who could cross out some parties’ representatives in the 13th GE, sometime in 2012-2013..But 1st, I have to register myself first. I want to see the outcome first…kalau rase lain macam aje, maleh ler nak daftar,huauauau (keji gile)… Still, I hope the scenario won’t change a lot…

PS - This is by no means a political blog...It's just my personal opinion, so kalau nak flame tuh agak2 sket arr..aku mane reti sgt cite politik sebnarnye..If you think that this is I.S.A. material, I might remove it :p

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date