« Home | Febby bye bye » | Last Week of a Researcher's Log Book » | Temporary » | Let This Silent Heart be Always with You, Dear :) » | The Last Tag of 2007 » | Year Ending Blog of 2007 » | Electronics DIY Part V merangkap Perihal Kija » | Perihal Kawin Bulan 11 » | One Week of a Researcher's Log Book » | Your Guardian Angel »

Saturday, March 01, 2008 

Nazlan & Zurina's wedding

Assalamualaikum…I think it’s time I add some one-month worth of entries here…As usual, I set the date according to the time I first initially think of writing about it, without the actual writing itself..all of these took me about only 2 days..(29th March)

Who: Nazlan & Zurina
When: March 1st, 2008
Where: JKR Hall, somewhere near Bank Negara Station

Summary: Nazlan @ Lann a.k.a. the ‘Guava’ boy (haha kasi pekene Lan sekali) is my long-time STARIAN friend, since form 1..we were in the same dormitory (Arenawati) and the same class once (1S), so some of his secrets are already inside my pocket haha..We also in the same U and the same rent house in the Samad’s Community, so it’s the same face I’d seen for the past 10 years…dah bosan tengok :p (lek..gurau2 je Lann)..Zurina is Lann’s coursemate at UTHM..but they started their relationship sometime during the final 1-2 years of their study. Lann currently is a Geotechnical Engineer while his wife resides at the Borneo island, a lecturer.

Run-down: Actually, this day was my 1st day of some other occasion, so I had to go there first..around 1PM, I took the RapidKL train from KLCC to Masjid Jamek, and then I walked (yes, you read that right) to the Bandaraya station..you might asked why should I walk when there’s a train from Masjid Jamek to Bandaraya? Well, the length between these two places is not worth the fare charged, IMHO. Along the way, there was one tourist asked me the direction to the ever popular Petronas Twin Tower…I was a lil giddy when talking to a true English speaking guy, when I myself talked ‘Manglish’..He said that he didn’t mind walking there (hey, at least I found someone who had the same preferable mode of transportation like me :p)…but I suggest him that he should take the train to go there…I forgot the exact words, but I told him something like this:

“sir, you go to Masjid Jamek station over there (I pointed it)..You cross this road, and then this road, and go straight there…but don’t buy the tickets there…next to it, there is a stair..you go down this stair and through the underpass tunnel..you will cross the road to reach the other side…down there, there is a counter that you can buy tickets to KLCC (KLCC…is that the place it is called? – he asked)…Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre…That’s where the Petronas Tower is situated..”..I hoped that he understands my direction…

Reaching the Bandaraya station, I crossed to the Bank Negara station…From here, using my trusty ol’ map (I snapped from my Abah’s KL map book using my hp), I walked towards the place…I thought it was about 1.5km…upon reaching there, I’ve met a lot of friends who had filled their tummies, although I didn’t arrived that late..Friends were from both of the higher institution “stages”, the STARian and the UTHMian, so you could imagine how the crowds were..and for the fact that it’s not only Lann who weds, it’s a dual wedding day, together with his brother..

So here, I met with those ‘typical’ faces from UTHM, and some not-that-often from STARian..but I also met my long-lost friend back from ITTAR days (8 years ago), Mr Ayoi..uih gile arr lame xjumpe..ader pertalian darah jugak dgn bini Lann (actually, Ayoi’s fiancée larr)..

So okaylar, dah jumpe rerakan, bocorkan perut, tonggang2 sume (uik?), maka kenelar beredar la pulak…B’coz the next day I had to become a cameraman for Maos’ two brothers’ wedding..so I had to go home and prepare my equipment..Inchik Mohsin also wanted to come to my home to give me some ‘stocks’ (moobih n anime lor), so better get back arr..

All the best and happiness forever, Mr Nazlan & Miss Zurina!

[koleksi gambo]

ehehe...pehal aku format sgt nih?

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date