« Home | Unbalancing act... » | Malaysia...heading towards the 'one' direction » | Nazlan & Zurina's wedding » | Febby bye bye » | Last Week of a Researcher's Log Book » | Temporary » | Let This Silent Heart be Always with You, Dear :) » | The Last Tag of 2007 » | Year Ending Blog of 2007 » | Electronics DIY Part V merangkap Perihal Kija »

Sunday, March 16, 2008 

Nazri and Elaiza's wedding

Who: Nazri & Elaiza

When: 15-16th March 2008

Where: Dewan Bunga Kertas, Taman TTDI Jaya, Seksyen U2, Shah Alam

Summary: Nazri @ Ayie was my left-sided neighbour (If I’m facing at my rent house front door) at the Samads Community since we all move to that area since year 1…Ayie was my ‘tokan’ of most of the latest movies and animes, especially that involves cute girls (shoujo) and ec…emm, xyah sebut lar hahaa…Also quite up-to-date with some latest gadgets and would ‘race’ with me in who has the most sophisticated one…haha pancing ajelar…while Elaiza, previously known as ‘Gombak’ but since she had moved out to Shah Alam, I just called her Ela…Ela, the super smart & ‘chomey’ girl was my right-sided (selang 2 rumah actually) neighbour in the same community…I used to ‘raid’ their house to do some ‘hand job’(gile ayat cam buat amende aje…I helped repaired their PC larr..)…they both were from Meche courses…So same community, same course, we could guess the way they met each other…but their relationship is kinda ‘unique’, which I won’t tell it here unless you have followed my blog (and others, particularly) for the past 3 years…I’m glad it finally end up very well..

Run-down: The ‘kenduris’ were held two days…the 1st day was at Ela’s home, so most of the girls, especially her housemates and her coursemates came on this day…The next day was Ayie’s, but it held at the hall…Actually we’ve been invited to attend to either or both of the places, but I chose to come at Ayie’s place since I was more used to him than Ela (pretty obvious)…At around 10am, Lann (the one who married 2 weeks ago, reviewed at my previous entry) called me and asked whether if I could come…He said he could pick me up at the Batu Tiga Komuter station, as it was so near to the hall…but I didn’t realized this, as I thought he was going to pick me up there for his convenience, as the address stated that it was at ‘Shah Alam’…I took the RapidKL bus from my place to the Serdang station…This was the time when ‘hell’ started..as usual, the train did not follow its schedule, and it lagged unusually long…I also had to wait a bit more at KL Sentral for the train to Klang…thinking that Lann surely agonizingly waited for me, I called him and tell him to go first…The card stated until 4pm, but I’ve got my train at around 3:30pm..I chosed to stop at Shah Alam station, only when to find out (when I called Ayie about my late arrival) that Batu Tiga was indeed nearer…It was already past 4, but I had high hopes that I could make it there, at least a little feast of leftovers :p…this was when I met Mat Yuz at the station (surprise, surprise!) with his packed bags, like someone who was moving out from home…In the end, all the fusses paid off nicely, ye tak incik Mat Yuz? I took a cab then from Batu Tiga station to the hall, cost me about RM6..huuu..the time was around 4:30pm, and as expected, except the couples and their families, the rest of people were nowhere to be seen..Even the food, plates, chairs and tables were being packed up…haha poyo sungguh dtg kenduri lambat2 nih..but of course, latecomers will always have a ‘special’ invitation (lagi la poyos), and they brought me along with them to Ayie’s brother’s home…So dptle makan2 disane beserta layanan istimewa dari Ela juga,hahaa :p…But wait, I was NOT the LAST person to come to their wedding..The record went to Encik Maswady Maskin, who arrived around 5:30pm...at least ade gak member datang lg, malu lar makan sorang2…huhu…

Okaylar, once again, all the best and happiness forever, Incik Ayie and Puan Ela! (ops tambahan, jage elok2 Handycam aku time gi honeymoon nun…pastikan ia kekal ‘suci’ bawak balik nanti..huhuhu)

[koleksi gambo]

haa..amik gambo kat taman bunga lagi tuh...
kan spesel namanye hehe..

ooo ayie sebelah umah ko tu ek...

hm soalnya skang..ko bile nk kawin plak ni? ahahah

hahahaha ..
aku baru jek dgr cite sadis kau ni masa jumpe ela weekend aritu ..
kesiannye kau ..

conclusion:
shaggy = a very nice guy.
any single girl out there? :)

incik hairol: yup, seblah rumah kat 'Paris' nun..bukan kat Selangor hehe..

apesal ko tanye soklan maut nih? isk isk aku tauler sape diriku yg kacak tampan menawan nih, masih lg solo molo..

miss amazon: haha sadis kan? biaselarr, dah sengal sangat kan dah sampai lambat2..mujur ela bagi layanan spesel hhhihi

hehe bagus2..tlg promote aku sket..aku sendiri malu nak promote diri huuhuhu

Ais hadir di Majlis ni ( Riak + Poyo )

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date