« Home | Forum perdana hal ehwal islam... » | I'm 24-7 accessible...sort of.. » | exam lagi dan lagi dan lagi... » | The stats said it... » | Air? ades habessss...(28 Julai 2005) » | Issues...Issues...wargh! (July 25th, 2005) » | Here By Me (July 22nd, 2005) » | Bengkel Penerokaan Kerjaya (16 Julai 2005) » | Seven-Eleven, 24 Hours...The start of my new day (... » | Datang Kembali (7 Julai 2005) »

Sunday, August 21, 2005 

Follow

I'm losing sight
Don't count on me
I chase the sun
It chases me

You know my name
You know my face
You'd know my heart
If you knew my place
I'll walk straight down
As far as I can go!

[Chorus:]
I'll follow you if you follow me
I don't know why you lie so clean
I'll break right through the irony

Enlighten me
Reveal my faith
Just cut these strings
That hold me safe

You know my head
You know my gaze
You'd know my heart
If you knew your place
I'll walk straight down
As far as I can go

[Chorus]

Cure this wait
I hate this wait



SONG:
FOLLOW
ARTIST: BREAKING BENJAMIN
ALBUM: WE ARE NOT ALONE (2004)




PS - asyik taruk lagu jiwang jer..kene taruk gak lelagu ganazz...muahahaha

hahaha... yelah tu. nanti aku sebat la lagu punk rock sedas dua

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date