« Home | exam lagi dan lagi dan lagi... » | The stats said it... » | Air? ades habessss...(28 Julai 2005) » | Issues...Issues...wargh! (July 25th, 2005) » | Here By Me (July 22nd, 2005) » | Bengkel Penerokaan Kerjaya (16 Julai 2005) » | Seven-Eleven, 24 Hours...The start of my new day (... » | Datang Kembali (7 Julai 2005) » | Finally...i'm online...sort of...(3rd July 2005) » | Komenasai!...(26 June 2005) »

Thursday, August 18, 2005 

I'm 24-7 accessible...sort of..

Finally, our landlord Mr Samad installed Streamyx in all his rent house (including us!)...this is what we'd dying for a long time ago...to get access to a hi-speed low-cost broadband internet...the line installed is only 512kbps, but since Mr Samad himself is a TM Worker, he is eligible for a discount...and so, we only have to pay RM49 a month...anyway, we had to share the line with our girls neighbour....divide by 8...oklar, still fast...my 1st task was to update my antivirus definition, and to patch up all windows vulnerabilities...then..hehehe....its torrent time! i'm not an avid anime/movie downloader, so i didn't consume too much bandwidth for others...i mostly collect latest softwares & songs...i'm also not too keen on chatting on IRC or IM...so pardon if my status is "I'm on SMS" all the time :P

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date