« Home | Nazri and Elaiza's wedding » | Unbalancing act... » | Malaysia...heading towards the 'one' direction » | Nazlan & Zurina's wedding » | Febby bye bye » | Last Week of a Researcher's Log Book » | Temporary » | Let This Silent Heart be Always with You, Dear :) » | The Last Tag of 2007 » | Year Ending Blog of 2007 »

Friday, March 21, 2008 

Best wishes, madam :)

Assalamualaikum…

Dear, I would like to express my warmhearted congratulation to you on having the official title of 'puan'...May you and your husband live prosperously, peacefully under His Blessings and Guidance..Also, hopefully always remember those who loved you and those you loved...I wish that one day, I will attain the happiness like you do...Wishing you all the best in you new 'status'... Godspeed dear...:)

And yes, I found the 'book'...it was just laying 'around the corner' all the time, waiting for someone like me to pick it up..(after doing a lot trial and-error of some missing keywords before..huhu)...I'm making sure I enjoyed every single letter of its content (which is the reason I haven't yet finished reading the 'What people are saying...' section for the whole week, let alone the actual content :p huhhu)...Thank you, dear :)


"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry." ~ Tom Mullen

PS – I kinda like the element of surprise I've got...Before, I used to become a 'stalker', digging some infos and reading some gossips (which indeed true)...This time, I was 'idling' myself for so long, very long..I haven't log on more than a month!...Maybe, it's better this way so the news I heard comes directly from the heart of the love ones...

but then again, I can't let that happen very often...it's not so good from my part of view...if I want to know some news and updates, I should also contact her often, and to show that I care enough...

aku nk komen jugak walaupun aku tak tau nk komen ape....hahaha...jgn marah bro...

xpe komen je ape2...biaselar, perasaan jiwang kene simpan lagi huuauhaua..

dont bottle up ur feeling,let it go..nanti dah meletup,org lain pon susah tau..

p(^_^)q
gambaru!

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date