« Home | Not just like any other day » | My Wonderful Experience at Nur Salam » | Hearts Burst Into Fire » | Goodbye Work? » | My 1st month salary... » | 1-month Job Celebration » | Best wishes, madam :) » | Nazri and Elaiza's wedding » | Unbalancing act... » | Malaysia...heading towards the 'one' direction »

Monday, July 21, 2008 

INSEP '07 Convocation

assalamualaikum...

I think that this entry is already expired...It's more than a week since the convocation...and others, particularly here and here had already covered it (I'm still waiting for others to write it also)...And I have already uploaded some photos at my Picasa here...so there's nothing left to share...eh?

Emm, maybe there's one...here it is:


Some people might think that I'm going to boast myself if I show this.But believe you me, this could be the ONLY time I've got this in my entire lifetime..And I tell you this, a lot of my friends got even higher than me, like 3.99/4.0 or a perfect flatter..

This makes I treasured my time at INSEP, especially with the rest of uE pals even more. At least, I've got to taste how it feels to be within a 'first class' range. Maybe for some of you, this is insignificant "it's just an Executive Diploma, and it's not even a 'proper' Diploma...", but it really means a lot to me..and I do believe a lot of the INSEP friends might actually use this certificate for their job hunting more than they use their Bachelor Degree!

7 of 10 uE attendees - Ibrahim, Pa'Joe, Shaggy, Qider, Arjune, Isti, Cida.
Jamal, Daus & Mat Yuz are out for some 'fresh' air
.

Thanks a lot guys! I've enjoyed my time. Hopefully we'll cross path again, soon...

aku baru tengok thumbnail je. tetiba hatiku tersayu kejap. ah, tak sanggup nak tengok gambar2 tersebut. nanti nanti nanti nanti je la aku tengok................

laa..acik..ritu kemain soh upload..shaggy,kalo cenggitu aku la yg plg rendah,aku dapat ceket ja :-(

sikitnya gambar aku...maklumla tak feymes.

weihh dtg ler JB. aku sdg menikmati kegemilangan skrg. uhu

kegemilangan gaji masuk?

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date