« Home | tercabar kredibiliti aku sebagai blogger...wargh! » | penat gilerr!! » | Shaggy's Guide In Creating a High Quality DVD-Video » | Konvokesyen...bilelerr aku pulak... » | Follow » | Forum perdana hal ehwal islam... » | I'm 24-7 accessible...sort of.. » | exam lagi dan lagi dan lagi... » | The stats said it... » | Air? ades habessss...(28 Julai 2005) »

Friday, September 09, 2005 

I've lost a 'memory'...darn...

people sometimes did mistakes...but that mistakes usually costly and made people regretted for a very long period...

I made a mistake...and it actually happened ONE YEAR ago...but I've never realized it, until now...I couldn't actually remembered how it happened...oh well...

To cut the crap short, I would like to apologize to fellow Starian959 friends, especially those who attended the 2004 Gathering at Pangkor Is. As you've already know, I've made a video shot of our vacation...it was a very long, memorable shot...about 1 1/2 hour...There was a lot of request from you guys, asked me to send the video..I couldn't do it immediately since I was a bit busy with my practical training...but I did, eventually, transferred it to my HDD...since this was a 'free' video, I had no intention of making some fancy effects & stuffs, just simple encoding to MPEG-2 to make a DVD-compliant movie...Then I've authored it and created a DVD-Image...I named the file image as 'Gathering STAR 2004'..At that point, it looked so seemliness...Nothing could go wrong, could it?

Unfortunately, it did...

Somewhere during the burning process, I probably accidentally select a 'different' DVD image file to be burned...Unnoticely, and not even rechecking the contents of the burned DVD, I've labelled it with my marker as 'Gathering 2004 - STARian 959', and kept it in my DVD-box...

Throughout the years, I've went through a lot of unfortunate events, such as a HDD crash...The DVD image file which contained the actual Gathering videos was lost forever (together with that HDD :p)...since I thought that I've already burned it, I didn't worry it too much...

And because of that, thinking of already having a copy of it, the source mini-DV tape which contained our videos has been overwritten with any of my recent activities...In short, I've no longer had the Gathering source video as well...

So one year went by....one of my oversea's friend, koopai requested me a copy of that video, together with the video of Arie's wedding day..so I'd unloaded all my piles of DVDs, and retrieved the copy of 'Gathering 2004 - STARian 959'...and when I checked the content...well...emm..shocked?? surprised?? stunned?? dazed??

"Before there was a legend...before there was an icon...a young boy named Clark Kent blablabla...." so I've burned a Smallville Season 1 instead...wargh!!

Even with super-duper strength, faster-than-bullet speed & all-seeing eye, it's still worthless without a 'memory' of the past...wargh again!!!

shit happens. that's life. but still. it makes u a notch wiser. hehe

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date