« Home | On the eve of 2009 » | My 1st International Package - and it's FREE!! » | Juadah aku utk hari ni (dan seterusnya) » | This Isn't The End » | Tag-a-Log Again » | Lightscribe ni menarik jugak ekk… » | Tiket Berulat! » | Perihal Touch N Go, RapidKL dan Komuter » | What’s In a Name? » | Keamanan – A Review »

Monday, January 05, 2009 

2008 – A Recap

Assalamualaikum...

Originally, I intended to do all of this earlier and upload it on the December 31st, 2008...but...well...you know it...even you do this most of the time...haha...

I'll start by making a backlink to my post throughout 2008.

January

Let This Silent Heart be Always with You, Dear :) (Jan 18th)

Temporary (Jan 19th)

Last Week of a Researcher's Log Book (Jan 22nd)

February

Febby bye bye (Feb 29th)

March

Nazlan & Zurina's wedding (Mar 1st)

Malaysia...heading towards the 'one' direction (Mar 9th)

Unbalancing Act... (Mar 13th)

Nazri and Elaiza's wedding (Mar 16th)

Best wishes, madam :) (Mar 21st)

1-month Job Celebration (Mar 29th)

April

My 1st month salary... (Apr 30th)

May

Goodbye Work? (May 31st)

June

Hearts Burst Into Fire (Jun 1st)

My Wonderful Experience at Nur Salam (Jun 30th)

July

Not Just Like Any Other Day (Jul 11th)

INSEP '07 Convocation (Jul 21st)

August

Retro...Relive Your Past (Aug 7th)

The Gress Is Always GREENer On This Side (Aug 10th)

Yet Another Practical Story (Aug 22nd)

September

The Day That Never Comes (Sep 3rd)

Semakin Puasa, Semakin Kuat Bulah? (Sep 26th)

Tag-a-Log (Sep 30th)

October

Raya? (Oct 4th)

Waterfront Dance Club (Oct 7th)

Blog Days, Revisited (Oct 10th)

MusicA (Oct 26th)

November

Keamanan – A Review (Nov 2nd)

What's In a Name? (Nov 6th)

Perihal Touch N Go, RapidKL dan Komuter (Nov 19th)

Tiket Berulat! (Nov 24th)

Lightscribe ni menarik jugak ekk... (Nov 26th)

December

Tag-a-Log Again (Dec 3rd)

This Isn't The End (Dec 5th)

Juadah aku utk hari ni (dan seterusnya) (Dec 12th)

My 1st International Package – and it's FREE!! (Dec 16th)

So, there's a total of 35 entries I'd written...emm, in reality, only 30 entries came directly from my brain as 5 of them were only song lyrics. By comparison, in 2007, I've uploaded 36 entries, in which 32 was self-written, 3 song lyrics and 1 poem...this means that, last year, the number of entries that I wrote had decline, although not by much. On average, statistics for 2008 shows that I've got 2.5 entries per month, or 0.577 entries per week. This isn't really a good one. I've seen blogs that people could write almost every day, such as political blogs. Anyway, in 2008, there were 2 unpublished (draft) entries, 1 which I didn't really complete it, and didn't bother to finish it...But the other one is, for me, very interesting, and of course, very personal. Yes, I've fully written it and it was in January and had a direct connection with 'that' entry (you know which one)…Maybe because it is so personal, it didn't see the light of day for you to read huhu..I don't know if I would ever pressing the 'Publish' button in the future…will see about that…

For this year, especially this month, I've already had something in my mind on what kind of stuff I'm going to write, so you better hope that I could translate those stuffs that lingering and hovering on my mind right now into a comprehensive written form.

I think I'll try upping my average to 1 entry per week. No, this is not some kind of New Year's resolution. I don't have one, never have one (at least, for a long time), and not planning to make one. Just go with the flow and do whatever fits with the situation.

Till then, adios! Wassalam..

About Me

  • I'm Shah-Azz, Inc.
  • From Putra Permai, Selangor, Malaysia
  • Excellence Forever...
My profile

Affiliations

    Powered by Blogger

    Innovation delivered

    Get Firefox

    Alternative Browser Alliance

Statistics

Malaysian Time

Your IP Address

Counters

    Free Hit Counter

Locations

Online Users

Your Origin Links

Who Links To Me?

Countries

Education Level

Chatterbox


Secrets Of My Name

Islamic Center

Prayers Time

Hijriah Date